Saturday 17 October 2009

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY.

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY.

If anything should happen to me, I leave my suspicions :-

The chief suspect in my theories is the executor to my parents estate, he used to be my father's business associate, both companies trading under seperate names, who is an Introvert Bully, and Sociopath, as suggested by
http://www.bullyonline.org/ , who at first tried to have me silenced and controlled, by having me committed to a psychiatric hospital, where there would be no hope of my ever being listened to, never mind believed or taken seriously, and he tried to have me killed by drowning, when this failed, because I had learned the technique, he has others arrange what will appear to be an 'accident', but will have been engineered, resulting in my fatal demise, an attempt was made, by trying to have me the subject of a hit and run fatality, which failed, I therefore leave this record to be found by any officer of law, who might be reading this.

This is all factual, but it will only be realised when it is too late for me.

I therefore earnestly request that my story be told to the entire world, so that others, who are being similarly treated, will be alerted, and warned against complying with this man, mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment